Taruwin’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a group of parents, family members, teacher, and staff who want to help our school. We all have unique skills, ideas, energy levels, and discretionary time, and we work together to make good things happen throughout the year. We want the children to excel and to know success. We want to keep our school heading in the right direction. We want our teachers and staff to feel appreciated. We want to bridge the gap between the school’s needs and the school’s budget.
Scanned Copy of PTA members–>
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.